For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, February 16, 2009

Finished Creations


Wynston's Wolf --
Wynston has been busy at it again with his wooden puzzles. A beautiful dragon will appear on here in the near future. We are planning the painting and desired look right now.



He has already pulled out another new puzzle and is eager to get to numbering the pieces.



I finished a few pieces recently and wanted to show my work. I have not quite decided on what they will be added to but am developing ideas and layouts in my head. That to me is the fun part because I used to be unable to visualize things mentally.



This Victorian Cherub pattern was on one of my recent postings here. I wanted to not make it busy and chose to use on two thread colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!