For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thrifty Decorating

One's own sense of style and decorating is a unique and creative way to express your individual SELF.

I have developed my own "idea" of Victorian as to the things I find while shopping around town at thrift stores like Goodwill. (Check out their online site: shopgoodwill.com) I got this wonderful art print recently in an auction at shopgoodwill.com.



Now I will have fun picking out a matting and framing look for this beautiful artwork. I see Elizabeth and Jane Bennett from my favorite book by Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, in this.

Another find at a thrift store here in Nashville, TN called Southern Thrift is a wonderful brass Victorian looking shoe vase that I have chosen to put eucalyptus in for display.



I am always in search of my next acquisition for that special decorating touch. A big sense of satisfaction (picture me smiling) comes from saving money also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!