For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Art Attack


Art Attack, originally uploaded by Regina J..

I just love this photograph. The colors -- inspiration! I am ready to grab one of these pencils and get to work creating something. Let my imagination run wild -- only wish I could put on paper what is in my brain from what I see and like. Tame me down now.

On the other hand I picked up wonderful books today on my travel to Goodwill -- Paper Piecing the Seasons by Liz Schwartz & Stephen Seifert, Spirit of the Northwoods by Debbie Field (12 unique applique' blocks for spectacular wildlife wallhangings or a magnificent quilt), Schoolhouse Wallhanging by Eleanor Burns, and Fast, Fun Cards by Emma Hardy.

These will keep me going for some time!






Also, today I finished a quilt block as shown here that I will be sending to the Esme Kenney Memorial Quilt, c/o St Theresa Textile Trove, 5846 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45224. Quilt blocks are accepted through May 31st. To find out more about Esme Kenney just do a Google search. A sad story for a beautiful young lady.







Keep creating and let Art Attack you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!