For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Free Embroidery Pattern - Flower Girl

This lovely embroidery patter was found on flickr.com today.

She is sweet and innocent looking. I could not get it to save into a file to print out and could not get it to do a print screen as my computer does not do "gif" photo files. But, to have a copy, I just put a piece of paper up next to the screen and used a fine tip permanent marker. -- The things you have to do to be creative and get what you want these days.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. My husband is having a birthday today (6/6/09) and it has been spitting snow here in Great Falls, Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!