For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pick Me Up Winter Bouquet


Well, I finally did it! I broke down and visited a new floral shop on Central Avenue in Great Falls, Montana. When the snow keeps persisting on these extremely hard winters, I just have to have some signs of life and growth and color infused in my world to keep me going.

It was fun to be able to pick out what I wanted in my bouquet. I also let my husband do the selecting of the flowers. I think we did a really good collaboration!

Now they sit on my dining table and even the kids are happy and talking of them. My sweet daughter pointed to the inside of the lily and told her younger brother, that stuff is called "pollen". Thank goodness she didn't go into the discussion of bees as he has a major worry about that subject.

I will just be glad to get to the bee season this year, but until then another trip to the flower shop may be in order. Just saw an updated weather report -- another winter storm on the way for us and we are at -18 degrees as I write this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!