For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy Needle Fingers



Cleaning out some of my pictures on the computer and realized I haven't posted some embroidery items from a couple weeks ago.



Hoping to throw these pieces into pillows, tote bags, or scrappy items and try to get into a local sale in the summer or around the end of the year.



Been thinking and wanting to raise my nerve to take some items into a few shops around town to see if I could sell them that way.




Most of the time I just prefer the no contact list things on the computer auctions to sell, but who knows I might could do something in this town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!