For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, May 8, 2009

Deer Pillowcase Embroidery Pattern


Deer Pillowcase Pattern, originally uploaded by WonderlandShoppe.

Another find in a vintage transfer package I purchased while shopping at Goodwill.







Yesterday, my daughter, Savannah Rose, and I ventured out to a local elementary school Art Festival. Sorry, but we did not take any pictures as the turn out was wonderful and people were everywhere moving along to see each grade level exhibit. Isn't this a delightful creative invitation that was left on our front door inviting us to come!




The projects made were delightful and parents could purchase the pieces for small amounts to help the school. I recommend visiting some for inspiration on new forms of art to try. Savannah loved foil portraits completed and I will have to do some internet exploring to find out what color medium works best.

Afterward, we made it into The Salvation Army Thrift and I found five big sheet (basically new) quilting pattern templates in brand new condition. The purchase for them was $2.75 total. I love finding wonderful deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!