For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tiger the Farm Cat

While going for a walk last night and then sitting out to watch the sunset, Tiger, the farm cat, decided to keep us company. I discovered that he likes to be photographed and had a little fun snapping some shots in different positions. I love the stripes on the tail. Also, one of the photos reminds me of the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. Can you pick out which one that might be? The kids are loving the affection this Tiger is giving them. My husband is having to make sure to have the windows rolled up on the vehicles so he or other critters don't decide to bed down in them.
Thought I would also throw in even though I don't have a picture to go along with it, but I clocked a jack rabbit going 30 mph on the gravel/dirt road the other night when we were coming home late. That was a sight to see in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!