For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day Trip Sites




For a January 4, 2012 drive taking over 4 hours, I was surprised and relieved to have the roads be dry and the sun shining. The mountain peaks in the distance had snow on them and on occasions there was some seen along the sides of the road even going over the mountain pass but this made the travel so much nicer.




Once we got to my husband's appointment I fell in love with this bear statue and could not help but pull out the camera and snap a few shots. Love the purple colors used.





His appointment took around two hours and the kids and I explored a little shopping center close by for a few minutes and then spent time sitting outside as it was a nice day.



Again, the camera came out to take pictures of the sky with the clouds and sun as well as the tree. Wish there had been no cars parked along the curb as I would have explored more pictures getting the whole tree in the shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!