For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pheasants and Wheat Stubble

One critter I have not had much success capturing in photos is a pheasant. We have a bunch of them running around the wheat stubble fields here in Fort Benton, MT. I was able to catch some shots at a distance a month ago.
Makes me sad to write "shots" as it is now pheasant hunting season here. Several hunters and their dogs have been trying to walk these muddy fields (from our last snowfall) but they aren't staying long due to slipping and sliding. So I think the pheasants are safe for a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!