For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blooms in Tennessee



Before pulling out of Tennessee I snapped many pictures of my blooming pear trees in the front yard.




Also, the clover was blooming and I had mowed the yard twice. Is there a four-leaf in there? I didn't spot it while taking this picture!





I was thankful that the trees were overloaded with blooms, putting on a real show for my enjoyment.

The beauty of flowers inspires me to create. I love the delicate petals and colors whether muted or sharp.



There was a bird's nest in one of the trees that I captured in this photo.



The leaves were just coming out on the rose bush. Even they are delicate and full of color to inspire a blank canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!