For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Minnesota Interstate I- 90 -Enroute to Montana



Photo View from highway, looking north west Minnesota Interstate I- 90

Exit 159A Interstate Hy 35 South
This is a major interchange Albert Lea,MN 2 miles south Des Moines, IA 151 miles south 2 miles south is a large Truck Stop open 24 hrs All Visitor Services AAA Rated
(My husband had wanted to make it this far the first day of our trip, but delays did not make it a reality.)


Exit 45 MN State Hy 60 North & South
Worthington, MN 3 miles southwest. Blue Line Travel Center all tourist services. (Don't recommend staying at the Super 8 -- very run down, mom and pop home improvements being done).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!