For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blue Skies and Rainbows



“Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true" LYMAN FRANK BAUM



“The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work.”



“Don't miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.”



“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”



The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched.
HENRY DAVID THOREAU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!