For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Spring is Full of Colors



I love the snow taking a break from us for a while. Can't believe we are sporting temperatures in the mid to high '40s for the past few days.

This has made me do some moving around of things in my house -- something known as "Spring Cleaning". I have only bagged up one sack of things to take to donate, but know I will get around to more soon.





Keeping my fingers busy as night while working I have been stitching on a few more pieces. Then on the weekends I get to spend a little time in my sewing room. I am working on another quilt top and decided to come up with some patchwork blocks. Lots of thread and the humming of my machine happening with this one. I seem to be choosing brighter colors.



Well, I am told if I don't get off this computer and head upstairs, dinner will be gone. Hope you are getting into the "Springy Zone" and your world is filled with happy colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!