For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'd Rather Be . . .



Today I feel like . . . I'd Rather Be . . .

I'd rather be picking posies in a field of flowers.

I'd rather be feeling the warm sun on my face.

I'd rather be humming a tune inside my head.

I'd rather be . . . __________________________.

Sometimes I just don't know who I would rather be.

But, I am fortunate, I am loved, I am free.

I have a home and certainly enough to eat.

So on with today, the cleaning and managing of my time.

Unlike so many, away and overseas, in a foreign field

fighting and defending, I am thankful and take moments

today to say a prayer for them, because I know they

have many moments of "I'd rather be".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!