For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rainbows and Dragon Flies

A few weeks back I posted about seeing rainbows on my visit to Kalispell and Whitefish, Montana. They lifted my spirits as I had gone there to attend my uncle's funeral. Last weekend we had thunder and lightening storms hit us right before sun down. I wished this picture could have been more clear but it was very hazy with rain clouds around this rainbow. Something still beautiful about it so I had to share.
I have been working 48 hour schedule weeks back to back and was so glad to be getting off work on Friday at 7 p.m. Storm clouds were brewing again and I actually saw a double rainbow before heading out of Fort Benton but I didn't have a camera with me. Then as the sun was starting to set, I looked out my back window and another rainbow was visiting our little spot.
So now I have a record going on of seeing rainbows for the past three weekends. My family thinks I am nuts running inside to grab my old digital camera all the time. Here is my photo taken today. This beautiful creature flew over my head as I was starting to walk under a tree with my laundry basket in hand to retrieve my dried items on the clothes line. My 12 year old son, Avery Zefram, was flustered with me running back to the house to snap these photos. I do love dragon flies and this one was truly spectacular and ever so big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!