For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back to Wonderland





I stumbled upon some brilliant artwork on flickr.com of Kenneth Rougeau.

He did not mention selling any of his pieces but I decided to do a check on Etsy to see if I could locate some postcard size copies of his Alice in Wonderland work. This has led to some corresponding and him adding just what I am looking for to his store.


I have also told him to think about submitting some of his stuff to Lost At E Minor to get him more attention and help with sales.

Not related to Alice in Wonderland, but equally intriguing to me is his The Green Man: Walt Whitman (have seen plaster wall art similiar to this in Design Toscano in the past) and



his Mozart in Mirrowshades (they give the composer/artist a modern style).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice,
    Thanks so much for your wonderful blog post! It's a real treat :) Thanks as well for your Etsy order - I'll have the prints ready tomorrow & will be including a few extras for ya. I hope you like them!
    Have fun, talk to you soon!
    - Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what gorgeous works! Love the image of the tea party. So bright and full of mood!

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!