For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, February 5, 2010

Stitching Away While Snow Is On The Ground






We still have all the white stuff (aka: snow) on the ground and the temperature is not rising much.

Also, I don't usually put much weight into the "Ground Hog Day" holiday, but do think Winter will be hanging around our area for a quite a while longer.

Grandma being in an out of the hospital several times last week and now at home much weaker than ever, I find myself picking up the hoop with needle and thread --not really any particular project in mind to start out with, but just a few patterns traced on fabric to occupy my days.

I included this little girl in a quilt for Aunt Mae two Christmases ago and had to put my hands back on the pattern to stitch her up some more. I like the little attitude she has.



Attitude or a special character style seems to be something I look for in patterns. I love this Scottie dog I turned into a doll quilt.



This year I want to make smaller size items and think a few doll quilts for little girls pretend play or even as wall hangings or table top scarves would be lovely. Incorporated also are scrap pieces which make projects so much more colorful.

1 comment:

  1. You have been stitching away! Very nice, the little girl is soooo cute! I like her little attitude also :) I really like both the little dogs also! It's all very cute! Poor little tin man is getting rusty since you guys moved to Montana.

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!