For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Advertising is Art



Impressive advertising found in Idaho along the interstate. Wish I would have been going slow enough to take the newly created exit to see about getting a better closer look and photograph.

Also, interesting was research I did online looking at Anheuser-Busch, their history, and selling of the company in 2008. Change has come and I am sure many with the company have not been happy with the "trimming of the fat" that has been going on. Check out the story I read here -- Anheuser-Busch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!