For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Reading



The boys and I visited the Great Falls Public Library yesterday to return books and pick up a couple new ones to read. My Avery (age 10) is really getting into reading and listening to me read chapter books appropriate for his age. We just finished one called The Shadowmaker complete with a wizard, poor children and spells -- of course ending with the kids being smarter and happier in the end.



The kid's section in the library has been changed to look like a pirate ship has beached. Also, the walls have a very neat and extensive collage of pictures with an I SPY GAME challenge -- "How many figure skaters can you find?" riddle.






The boys sat down and completed the United States puzzle together and enjoyed themselves.




Outside, I pulled the digital camera out and Avery took a good picture of the arch fountain built out front last summer.


A good time was had, but drinks were needed to keep us all hydrated while out running errands.

Hope you are getting a little reading in this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!