For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Miss Marie Spencer | 1905


Miss Marie Spencer | 1905, originally uploaded by RetroGrafix.

I love this photo of the past and wonder what life was like then.

How did women wear such hats out and about town? I can't imagine getting into a car with this on.

Don't get me wrong everything about her is lovely and stylish with an air of romantic to it. That is why I love this so, but today practical comes to mind as I feel cozy putting on my favorite sweatshirt and leggings.

I see this as artwork and love putting paintings of this style on my walls.

Still I do wonder what life was like back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!