For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Elephant Walk


Elephant Walk, originally uploaded by ClearJadeStudio.

I have been moving to a new location for what seems like forever. Just decided to take a break at 9:30 p.m. and do some looking at people's creative photos on flickr.com. This one struck me as beautiful. I love the colors.

I am trying to decide if I like this picture because it represents myself as the girl in the front of the walk and all of our household belongings following behind. One good things is the bags of clothing and the boxes of "stuff" are becoming less and less. I was actually able to vacuum tonight!

Also, my husband took a break and did some canning of pickles today. It was the last farmer's market in Great Falls, MT and we had to go to get some cucumbers. Let's just say the house has an aroma of dill right now.

Back to the artwork. I do find calm and peacefulness in this. Even though one might not find it on my walls, it is lovely just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!