For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunsets on the Farm

Well, I have taken some time in the evenings to go out for a few strolls down the dirt/gravel roads with my kids to see the sights and watch the sunsets. The colors are magnificent! Even for a small old digital camera, I think the pictures turned out great to post here.
I must pause here to report that this blog site on google has changed their layout for posting things and I am stumbling through getting this one posted. That is what happens when you move and stay off the computer for a week!
My 11 year old, Avery Zefram, has discovered the stars being out in the country for the first time in his life. He likes going out at night and sitting to look at them. He does run in when the coyotes start making their noises, so sounds will be something he has to adjust to as well. I could hear them out my bedroom window when I went to bed last night and then when waking this morning at 6 a.m. I don't remember hearing those sounds when spending my summers in the country in Tennessee growing up, but I do know I loved sitting in the swing at night and viewing the stars just as my child does now.
Another sight I have been photographing is the farm equipment and silos sitting in the fields all around. There is something beautiful about them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!