For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Interlocking Seasons Block


Interlocking Seasons Block, originally uploaded by Samelia's Mum.

I just have to send this out to my quilting buddies. (Judith, Twila, and Kathleen)

What do you think? This looks puzzling and quite challenging but I just might have to break down and try some. (Well, maybe one at least.)

Click on the picture found here on my blog and it will take you to flickr.com. and the picture. Go below it and click on the original blog to find the 8 pages of instructions.

I got my sewing machine unpacked today but haven't threaded it yet. Another day, another project, but I feel the need to start creating soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!