For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Alice in Wonderland CAKES



Birthdays are fast approaching our household. My birthday comes on May 1st, which has me thinking I should do a little research to find out what MAY DAY (a lost celebration tradition) used to be all about. I know there is something to do with a May Pole and girls in fancy dresses. -- Another blog will be coming soon.



But, down a rabbit hole I have travelled and need to get back on my path -- birthdays coming up. My name is Alice. I hope you have put my blog name, WonderlandShoppe together and also my many references over the past few months.



One of my favorite places to explore online is Flickr.com. I am also always looking to see how people invision Alice in Wonderland and stumbled upon some beautiful cakes. It is impressive to see the details put into each design.



As you can tell, I am one of those viewers of the food network and watch the cake competitions with the special themes. Also, another love is the Ace of Cakes show. The dialogue can get a bit repetitive, but watching the construction and strain the competitors go through is truly amazing. They are on another level of creativity that I have not quite obtained -- being 3D in their art.



Enjoy these sugary creations and know that you ARE NOT putting on calories -- at least I don't believe I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!