For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rubber Stamp Inspirations



I am always looking for new patterns to turn into hand embroidery pieces. I know that coloring books can be used. I also have looked into stained glass patterns online and found a wonderful amount of things I can use.


Right now I have a good size shoe box with print outs of my future works.



Just playing on the computer tonight, I came up with the idea to look into another craft many creative minds are into these days -- rubber stamping. My mind is a whirl with new things to stitch!




The light box will be on my table to trace my new patterns starting tomorrow morning. (No, I can't bring myself to pack it away yet. It will probably ride along with me in the van while following the moving truck.)

One thing I found that I thought was just a hoot and want to share with you here. Hope it makes you snicker grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!