For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wonderful Fairy Tale Photos





Pictures made by Annie Leibovitz for the Walt Disney parks campaign Year Of A Million Dreams.






My daughter, Savannah Rose loves fairy tales. I believe she has checked out nearly every book from the Donelson Library in Nashville, TN. She has high functioning autism and this is her special area of interest along with art and dolls/dollhouses.



These advertising photo works are beautifully done and blend so well with the classical animation stories created by Disney. I could not resist to include them for all to view.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!