For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm Late, I'm Late -- Christmas Spirit Where Are You?

I feel like the White Rabbit this year. I am late, I'm late . . . late in putting up any holiday decorations . . . late in starting my Christmas cards . . . late in doing some shopping.

Put all that together and I am not going to worry . . . I know it will all come together just fine.

So I am going to sit at the computer, check my usual haunts, listen to some t.v. behind me, and maybe get a cup of hot cocoa.

Tomorrow is another day . . . I might pull out the tree or sit and write out my Christmas cards. Maybe some holiday music will put me in the mood or taking a drive to see some lights will do the trick.

I have just thought of it! Now that I am in Montana, I am expecting snow to kick off my holiday spirit . . . so "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow".

Hope you are sitting fine and comfy where you are and letting the season come upon you as you like.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to breathe in all your calm vibes...and retain them....thank you dear girl...

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!