For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, November 2, 2009

Under Construction - Southwest Theme Quilt top



Over the weekend I have been playing with colors of fabric to go with a nice print fabric my friend Judith sent me for a quilt with a Southwest theme. It is going to be for Avery, my youngest son (soon turning 10).



The coordinating fabrics I have chosen for now are a pretty blue with a pattern and a brown with flecks of black in it.



I have started stitching some embroidery squares to include as well. Avery is pretty impressed with the eagles and likes the sun too.


Also, he smiled really big when I told him there is probably going to be a wolf worked into the quilt top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!