For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Been Snowing -- Quilling Ornaments Again



We experienced a couple days of really cold and snowy weather this past week which caused the kids and I to do some creative art projects as well as me making some more quilling ornaments.

I decided to make up a supply of initial shapes and then decide on what shape or pattern to form from them afterward.

I ended up making 10 new creations and trying a few different accents. This has caused me to want to stock up on more shapes/colors to see what else I can image.










One bit of disappointment to me this week was my big beautiful victorian art framed piece arrived with the glass broken. Shopgoodwill.com has been notified and a claim form to UPS is in the works. Thank goodness the print itself was not badly scratched. Off to a frame shop I go to find out how much the glass replacement will set me back!

1 comment:

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!