For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Avery's Road Trip Photos

We (the kids and I) just got back from a road trip from Great Falls to Bozeman to Missoula to Kalispell to Helena to Bozeman and back to Great Falls -- a Saturday through Tuesday experience.

The digital camera was in between the front seat of the van the whole way with my passengers snapping photos.

Avery was thrilled to capture the train in motion and I did slow down to 50 mph to let him do so.



These are some of the ones Avery took on our way to Bozeman between Townsend and Three Forks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!