For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Good Shot



Thought I would share this picture, Avery Zefram, age 10, took while we (Wynston, Avery, Uncle Robert and myself) were at the park playing with a new basketball on this chilly Easter Sunday.

It was a good shot for the person throwing the basketball as well as Avery snapping the photograph of the ball going through the net. We were playing a little H O R S E and P I G.


We have been having some wind here which keeps it from being nice to play or stay outside much. All of us do love seeing the sunshine more these days.

The guys have been fishing, but haven't brought home anything. They are talking and listening for leads as to where the fish are biting.



This is my "good shot" photo of our outing on Easter. The seagulls are aplenty at the duck pond. I love that I got this one as it was lifting up with the wings out.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Avery really did get a good shot! This is an early example of his growing photo skills. Looks like Uncle Robert is a fun person for the guys. Hope he sticks around!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!