For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, April 30, 2010

Popcorn for Breakfast

My oldest charge (Grandma Dorothy, age 90) requested popcorn for breakfast this morning at 9 a.m. -- "since I have to watch what I eat, I was thinking popcorn for breakfast sounded good".

This was her second getting up this morning. The first was a messy experience best left unwritten at 7 a.m.

This one was cute and however pleasing I want to be to her, popcorn for breakfast will be left for another day. Instead she is munching on bacon, scrambled eggs, sliced tomato, and whole wheat toast with huckleberry jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!