For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Chickadee


I spotted a felt cutout while in Michael's the other day and thought how it could work as a pattern for an applique' quilt piece. (I purchased a bunny face cutout also -- a project for another day).



It was one of those "picture it in my mind" of the exact fabric scrap I have to use with my new chickadee pattern purchase moments.

I don't think the end result turned out badly, but I do think my chickadee is on the very plump side.

Now to visualize the border or embroidered detail to go on this mini-quilt piece. I know it will come along.

Savannah wants this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!