For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Bird's Home



At the local Farmer's Market there is a new vendor this year and I simply love her items. I have never seen any birdhouses shaped or painted like these before. They are too cute to put outside to weather and fade in my opinion. I haven't purchased one yet because I haven't decided which one is my favorite. My daughter has her favorite in mind and she also says there is one of the dogs that has "sad" eyes that she likes.



All I know is the person that creates the shape of these has a creative vision and the painting is one of the best -- a true artist.




The name of this booth -- Lakeside Decoys by Jim & Chris Linn-Hatcher, http:/www.lakesidedecoys.com out of Helena, MT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!