For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Savannah Rose Jewelry


I am enjoying my daughter's new interest in working with beads and making jewelry.

She has made a special friend at a local art shoppe that has invited her to come one day on the weekends to work together.

Savannah Rose is learning about the names of jewelry parts, how to use the hand tools, and patterns.

It is sparking visualization. She doesn't admit it or like to have attention told to her about how creative she is.

I sure do love my special young lady and can't believe she is about to turn 18 this May.

The earrings and bracelet pictured above were made by Savannah especially for her Aunt Barb as a birthday present. I hope she smiles when she opens the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!