For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Waiting for Spring



Took a drive with my husband over the weekend to get out of the house where a flu bug has been residing for nearly two weeks now.



I noticed all the brown and found myself thinking -- "I am really wanting and waiting for Spring this year."



I do love green and signs of life!



Did fall in love with this picture of the tree I took. They (trees without leaves) seem to be characters that can move and grab you (just my imagination here) like those in the Wizard of Oz.



I plan on taking another drive when the landscape has gone green and do another post on here.

There is talk in our house of a garden with all family members getting involved. This will be something new for us to try.

My neighbor already has some seedlings started of veggies she has planned for her garden -- am wondering if that is the way to go, better get off here and doing something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!