For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Storm Clouds


I usually run outside and snap photos of sunrises or sunset here in the country, but today we had some very interesting storm clouds brewing and strong winds blasting.

My son, Wynston, and I thought we saw an angry looking turtle in one of the clouds. Do you see him?



Still I find the skies very impressive and see art in them no matter whether it is the colors or the shapes or even the trees/silos in the foreground.




Hope you enjoy these pictures. I had to conclude with a beautiful sunset to show the storm passed and evening brought gorgeous sky views again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!