For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Feels Like a Snow Day

Yes, it is May 27, 2012 and after almost no winter, Spring sprung and here we are in Fort Benton, Montana having a snow day. Hopefully this will set those wonderful critters called mosquitoes back a bit. They have been eating on my family for a few weeks now.
Forgot how bright the snow can be. I am not fussing as I know this is short lived and there is green under it. I know locals flower gardens and vegetable gardens can't be thriving with this freezing temperature for the past couple of days.
So glad I have been slow in getting some flowers put in around a planter in the back yard. We got our commercial size flag pole set in concrete and some dirt spread around the planter circle, but only purchased the flowers yesterday. Now they are sitting in the house keeping warm with the family. Guess we will stay inside and enjoy the scenery inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!