For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Alice Doll - A Character of Beauty


Alice - complete, originally uploaded by pureEVA.

This Alice Doll is simply delightful -- What a talent her creator is!


Alice can be found on Etsy for $180 at the site listed below -- Wonderful for the collector of Alice in Wonderland!

Below is what pureeva.etsy.com had to say about her stunning creation:

Alice is finally done. I realized about halfway through that it's the first time I've had to make a semi-realistic human nose and mouth. Next time I think I'll do it a little differently - brown lashes and not so dark eyes. Her legs & torso turned out well, but for some reason I am finding that the overall proportions just don't look right. I didn't see this defect until she was almost done. I thought about redoing the arms a little smaller too (they are the right length but a little too fat for her sleeves).

Sewing the pinafore was fast, which was great. Alice's hair is cotton so you can iron it or curl it. Every strand is woven in and out of her 'skull'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!