For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, May 22, 2009

Like Cracks in the Stone -- Calligraphy


sketch, originally uploaded by Marina Marjina.

Such a beauty in this piece -- so delicate yet vast in meaning.

Hope you are home -- feeling good in your skin. I sometimes question where is home. I love my husband and kids, but I came from a very fractured beginning, was transplanted into another "family" that called me their own, but display otherwise. So 41 years later, here I am wondering if I should have been Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, yet not really knowing "there's no place like home, there's no place like home." -- Just my ramblings for today.

I will pick myself up and get busy -- so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!