For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Victorian Embroidery in Progress



I found this beautiful leaflet book at a local place called Hobby Land here in Great Falls, Montana recently and just knew that I could make it work for embroidery. The leaflet was for pyography (fancy word for woodburning). So showing for the first time is my work in progress after only a few days.



I am planning on making the piece into a wall hanging and have chosen the border fabric as pictured here.



It is going to be just lovely and I am totally excited and inspired on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!