For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunny Day Delight


Yesterday was a gloomy rainy day. I didn't even stick my head out the door and didn't feel inspired to sit and sew, to read, to draw or just plain anything. I would have loved to stay in bed with the covers pulled up to my chin also.

But, like most, I made it through and now today is just gorgeous!

Here is a glass window hanging that I recently purchased at JoAnn Fabrics. It makes me happy and looks so beautiful when the sun light is showing through it.

I now feel inspired. Also, I am thrilled because my husband has two of our three kids out with him on a day road trip. Maybe I will get a little more house cleaning done while the foot traffic is lighter around here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!