For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fabric - Housework Whenever

Housework Whenever! by Sharon Yenter for In the Beginning Fabrics 2009

This fabric is for the true sewing enthusiast. A recently new contact friend of mine on flickr.com found this in a fabric shop in a nearby town close to her.

I might just have to do some investigating online and see if I can find me a little bit of this.

Could be an apron or a sewing machine cover -- just a couple of thoughts that come to mind right at this moment.

The sun is out but it is COOL in temperature here for the moment. My husband has a beef brisket smoking on the grill outside. Music on my playlist.com is going (Bonnie Raitt -- Let's Give Them Something To Talk About) and yet I am not really doing anything creative or constructive.

But never fear -- Laundry is calling my name so I must head to the clothes dryer and get back to "work".

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!