For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hearts Delight

This arrangement of embroidered hearts is enchanting and delightful to me. I look at these and think -- I could make that!!!

I am including information for the person who came up with them in case you want to work from a kit. They have them designed for a mobile to hang in a child's room, but I still see "ornaments" on my Christmas tree or maybe even keep the tree up and make a Valentine's Day tree. Won't the neighbors look twice in my picture window with a tree still up in February! But, then again, I have to think of my husband. He loves to give me grief about my many decorating notions from Thanksgiving through Christmas.

Here is the information for the kit: Our latest Prints Charming kit for the kids bedroom (or elsewhere really!)

Make your own mobile with these hand printed motifs. Embellish to your hearts content.
blog: http://www.printscharming.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!