For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Visit with Nature



Yesterday, the boys and I had the privilege of going on a fishing outing to Lewis & Clark State Park and Fish Hatchery with a group from Eagle Mount.



Eagle Mount Great Falls provides new adventures for very special individuals. Infants, youth, adults and seniors with disabilities can explore recreation based on their abilities. Their smiles are priceless as they realize dreams do come true.






It was a pleasant day and there were many smiles to go around. My youngest, Avery, tried his hand at fishing for a while and then wanted to explore or just "hang out". I left Wynston (soon to be 12) with the Eagle Mount crew and he had fun learning about fishing and is now talking about going again and working with the staff person from Eagle Mount to learn more to help volunteer on fishing trips.




Avery was thrilled to feed the fish at the fish hatchery from a 5 cent feeding machine. He kept telling me that "you are the best mom ever" for bringing him to this place.

I kept wishing I had better photography equipment to capture the birds on the water, but I think I didn't do too bad with my digital camera as I am providing this picture of what I was enamoured with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!