For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Days Gone By . . .


Meet the Rohde's..., originally uploaded by jbpics.

A contact friend of mine on flickr.com comes up with the neatest pictures from days gone by.

This one struck my eye for the beauty and detail found in the stove. But, not only the stove causes me to study this photo more.

I look at the man all proud of his ability to provide the finest for his house.

Also, the wife as she stands by the stove looking at her husband appears to admire her husband in his happiness.

She has her hair done up for the time period but to me today it appears so tight that I almost have a headache coming on thinking about what it would be like to wear mine the same.

Her attire is of "days gone by" what a stay at home wife would wear around the house everyday. With this as a comparison to me, I am happy to be sitting in front of my computer in jeans and a t-shirt living in the here and now.

This is one of my favorite things to do, though, looking through photographs of days gone by. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!