For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good or Bad Witch?


Good or Bad Witch?, originally uploaded by phatpuppycreations.

As Halloween is coming up . . . this beautiful photo seems fitting!

Apparently this is supposed to be the good witch, Glinda, breaking free of the Wicked Witch --

I love the colors and staying true to the Oz storyline with the poppies and the yellowbrick road.

It is feeling more like Fall around our neck of the woods. A great wind blew last night and has really cooled us down. Still the sun is out brightly this morning and my husband has planned for grilling chicken for dinner.

This morning I got a suprise as I had a pleasant call from a brother I have not spoken to for some time. I love weekends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!