For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Varigated Threads for Embroidery


Varigated Threads for Embroidery, originally uploaded by WonderlandShoppe.

I visited Pam's Knit 'N Stitch on Central Avenue in Great Falls, MT and found these beautiful colors of floss for my upcoming embroidery projects.

I am definitely going to have to go back there and play!

Pam was so wonderful and invited me to attend The Embroiderers' Guild of America, Inc./Rocky Mountain Region local meeting this evening. I might just have to take her up on it and see who else is stitching in this town.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!