For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nature Walks - Beautiful Scenery



My family and I have been blessed to return to Montana. I am not writing or saying that Tennessee was not a lovely and colorful place with plenty of nature to see all around us, but we have been enjoying outings and taking more pictures here recently of things we are seeing and appreciating.

This picture is of the kids walking across a little bridge at Lewis & Clark State Park and Fish Hatchery.



These pictures of trees were taken at the Goat Lick in Glacier National Park.




The kids played in the water at Whitefish, MT where the scenery is gorgeous. A good time was had by all, including the ducks that visited me for some potato chips.


Here are Avery with his new found rock and Wynston all smiles in the water.



The scenery back behind them was as breath-taking as ever -- The Big Mountain, a busy ski site in the winters.




This picture was taken outside my aunt and uncle's house. I years ago stepped outside during the winter to take a picture of the snow covered scenery and the trees, only to get locked out and no one else was home. I had to travel and visit a neighbor for short while during that mishap.

On the way home from our Labor Day weekend travels to the Kalispell area, we decided to take a little bit different route. We drove through smaller towns like Choteau, Valier, Bynum, and Fairfield. Here are a few photos while driving that my boys took from the van. Also, thrown in is a little humor -- Wynston said the shadow reflection our van was casting off looked like SHREK . . . so we were following him on our way back home to Great Falls, MT.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!